After a much needed getaway to Europe and a brutal battle with a cold (the battle continues) my hiatus is finally over... kinda.
I'm in the process of completely overhauling my site, designing a new logo, and adding a bunch of new bells, whistles and features.
Before the end of the year, I'm hoping to launch a new, more dynamic and interesting weblog (dare to dream).
The frustrations of learning new programs (even something as simple as garageband) can leave you feeling like a senior citizen looking at a remote control... lost, confused and squint-y. But alas, the squinting continues.
So look for something new and awesome on this site before the end of the year.
In the meantime, here are a few pictures from my trip to France & Italy. The itinerary went as follows: Paris, France - Rome, Italy - Florence, Italy - Venice, Italy - Monte San Martino, Italy
My favourite was... well it's a tie. Paris & Florence were unreal.
Here are a few things I learned on my trip:
1) I have brutal navigation skills
2) French people are surprisingly nice
3) Italian men reeeeeally love their sweatpants. It's an intense love affair that I just don't understand
4) Bread + Cheese + Wine = Something you'll consume AT LEAST once a day
5) There are an unbelievable number of scam artists 'workin' it' outside the Vatican City
6) The supply of incredible art, architecture and history is truly endless
7) EVERYONE must go to Italy & France at least once in their lifetime
And so now, I return to my hunched position, staring a computer screen...squinting.